Performance: This level of performance allows for highly accurate data to be obtained
- Use of long-life xenon flash lamp
Light source is guaranteed for seven years*1 resulting in lower operation cost
- Double-beam optical system
Ensures extended periods of data stability compared with the single-beam optical system.
Best-of-class levels*2 of resolution of 1 nm have been achieved.
Comparison of baseline stability Single-beam device (above)
Double-beam device (below : UH5300)
Operation: Hitachi offers a new type of operation in laboratories.
- Operation by use of tablet terminals or PC
Simple and intuitive user interface
- Remote control through wireless communication
Flexible operating environment
- Simple and easy-to-understand performance check function
Assures the accuracy of data
- Automatic 6-cell turret as standard equipment
Improved efficiency and increased sample throughput
Software: Expand measurement possibilities just by touching the screen.
The control software is designed with emphasis on simple and intuitive operability, providing an easy-to-follow measurement flow, even for someone who is unfamiliar with a spectrophotometer.
- Registration of the product is required. For further information, please ask your dealer. The lamp is guaranteed against failure for seven years after the date of delivery or for a specified number of lamp illuminations, whichever comes first.
The specified number of illuminations is represented as a percentage (%), depending on the working conditions of the lamps, in the maintenance menu of the UH5300, in reference to a lamp working condition of 100%.
Assuming that the spectrophotometer is used for seven years, 240 days a year, the lamp working condition of 100% corresponds to 300 measurement events of absorbance measurement per day (number of wavelengths : one wavelength) or 20 measurement events per day for of wavelength scan measurement per day (scan range : 190 to 1,100 nm, scan speed : 200 nm/min).
- Survey by Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation. Models offered for sale in the Japanese market as of August, 2012.
- For more information about the system, please contact us.
- Operation software is built into the UH5300
- For information on AirPrint-compatible devices, see the Apple website