Measurable in the daily-life-like environment
- Measures cerebral cortex activities of forehead portion with Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) method.
- It enables the measurement in the daily-life-like environment due to the newly developed compact design and wireless data connectivity.
Light weight and Wearable
- No optical fiber cables between headset and signal processing unit.
- Custom-made Irradiation capsule packaging 2 wavelength laser diodes.
- Wearable measurement is allowed by wireless data connection and built-in rechargeable battery.
Simultaneous real time measurement up to 4 persons
- Displayable measured data real time up to 4 persons on 1 computer display.
- Useful for the measurement in group works, communications, etc.
- Possible to collect data in of multiple persons at once in the same experimental condition.
Example of Screen Image(Topography Mode)
Example of Screen Image(Timecourse Mode)
"POTATo" ANALYSIS PLATFORM
- "POTATo" is a platform developed for analysis of Optical Topography by central laboratory of Hitachi, Ltd.
- "POTATo" is free download from Hitachi High-Technologies web site.
Platform for Optical Topography Analysis Tools (POTATo)
- "POTATo" is equipped with functions such as moving average, addition average, baseline revision, necessary for analysis.
- MATLAB of Mathworks, Inc. is necessary separately to use the "POTATo".
Please confirm the usable version of MATLAB in the above Hitachi High-Technologies web site.
Example of Screen Image(Operation Screen)
Example of Screen Image(Analysis result screen)