Corporate/Admin Staff・Sales Positions
HITACHI FIELD MATCHING (FM)
University Recommendation System: Please consult with your university's career department or the professor in charge of applications.
*The selection venues will differ depending on the type of position.
Interviews may take place at Head Office (Tokyo), Ibaraki, Yamaguchi, or at any of the branch offices.
- Number of Recruits
- Approx. 100
- Employee's academic background
- National, public and private universities across Japan, overseas universities, technical colleges, etc.
- All faculties and all departments
- Selection Procedure
- Document screening, aptitude tests, interviews
- Please apply through our recruitment page or job searching websites in general
With master's degree: JPY 240,500 College graduates: JPY 221,000 Technical college graduates: JPY 198,300 (salary of April 2020 new hires)
- Commuting allowance, household allowance, etc.
- Salary Revisions
- Once a year (in June)
- Twice a year (in June and December)
- Work Locations
- Head Office (Tokyo), Naka (Ibaraki Prefecture), Kasado (Yamaguchi Prefecture),
and at other sites in Japan and overseas (18 sites across Japan and 26 sites in foreign countries and regions)
- Working Hours
- ・ Flex-time system
Standard working hours: 8:50–17:30 *May differ depending on work location
Standard working time: 7 hours and 45 minutes
・ Shortened working hours system for those with childcare/nursing care responsibilities
- Days Off/Vacation
- ・ Two full days off per week (Saturday and Sunday), national holidays, Foundation Day, New Year's holidays, special holidays
・ Annual days off: 125 days (FY2020)
・ Annual paid vacation (24 days), bereavement and compassionate leave, special incentive leave, volunteering leave, etc.
- Full provision of various types of insurance (employment insurance, occupational accident insurance, health insurance, employee pension insurance)