LRR300 Electric Wave Type Level Meters
The LRR300 electric wave type level meters is a measuring instrument that uses microwave technology to measure the level of the liquid surface having a dielectric constant. It measures the water levels of the city water and sewage facilities, waterway, tank and dams, and then converted to 4-20mA DC signal and sent out. Also, in a non-contact object that to be measured, because it contains no mechanical moving parts, it is a reliable instrument.
- Because it uses feeble electric waves, there is no restriction to use it in locations such as cities, rivers, and seas (Feeble electric wave equipment confirmed)
- Because it uses microwaves, the measuring object is not affected by the temperature, the pressure and the wind. It is possible perform measurement in an environment with a lot of water vapor.
- Because it employs non-contact, no mechanical moving parts, it is a reliable and easy to maintain.
- Because it has a built-in calculation functions, you can also calculate the storage capacity of the tank.
- Because it adopts two-wire system, and the power supply voltage is 24V DC, installation is easy.
|Measurement Principle||Microwave pulse time measurement|
|Measurement Accuracy||±10mm below or maximum distance of ±0.2% (When measurement span is more than 1m)|
|Power Supply Voltage||20～36V DC (Two-wire system)|
|Load Resistance||180～810、at 24V DC Power supply voltage: 330below|
|Display||Display :LCD（Digital：5 digit、Bar graph display）|
|Updating cycle : 1 / second|
|Item : Measurement : Level, Distance / Unit of measurement: m|
|Design||Water resistant standard IP65|
|Materials||Case : Aluminum Die cast|
|Cone Antennae : SUS316|
|Frequency Strength||35µV/m below (Verified by weak electric wave equipment in isolated locations at 3 m)|