MES System for Chemical Factory CyberPlant-ChemiFact
CyberPlant-ChemiFact is a manufacturing management system for chemical plants that provides efficiency, stability, safety, and improvement in the quality of work in explosion-proof areas of chemical plants.
Can be used as a production management system in explosion-proof areas
- It has a built-in function of production management system for explosion-proof equipment such as panel computer, access point, weighing devices, personal digital assistant (PDA) that handles explosion-proof areas, and other equipments.
Prevention of work errors in explosion-proof areas
- Performs a check of raw materials by using the QR code reading function of explosion-proof PDA, to prevent incorrect handling.
- The raw information, weighing results from the PDA is collected automatically to prevent recording mistakes.
Centralized management of inventory
- Displays the raw materials, quantity, storage location, and the expiration date.
- Updates the inventory from acceptance to production in real time.
Search by traceability function
- Can quickly display which raw material was used, and when and how the product was produced.
- Can do a cross-search of raw materials and products through the "trace back" and "trace forward" function.
In accordance with the work orders that were created by each of the steps in the manufacturing reservation function, you can register the work track record in each process. Work orders can be flexibly changed according to the production volume, and the necessary amount of raw materials can be deployed automatically. By managing the results of each steps, traceability can be implemented.
From the selection of equipment corresponding to the explosion-proof area, the complete construction of the system is carried out, and efficiency and quality improvement during production in hazardous areas is supported.
Raw materials receiving and inventory management functions
- Lot management can be performed through the issuance of the raw material label during reception.
- Inventory status can be searched from the location of weighing to the manufacturing tank.
- Management of the expiration date of raw materials per lot unit is possible.
Weighing management function
- Through a hand-held terminal, the reading and recording of two-dimensional code of raw materials label can be done.
- Through the double, triple check function, weighing errors can be prevented.
- Work records are created automatically.
Input and manufacturing management capabilities
- Instructions can be sent to the field workers (work terminal) manufacturing facility (DCS, PLC *, etc.) at the appropriate time.
- Even in the mixed manual procedures and machine operations, centralized management is possible.
- Centralized management of work results and process data can be done also.
- Which raw material was used, when, and how it was produced is displayed.
- Through the adoption of the browser system, the system is accessible not only from the factory but from other departments as well.