- Physical etching: Ar Beam allows processing regardless of material reactivity (e.g. PZT, LN, LT, NiFe, Au, composite materials, multilayer film, etc.)
- Working temperature: Superior cooling mechanism suppresses material loss of piezoelectric characteristics, crystal structure changes, expansion and PR changes
- Charge suppression: Unique neutralization mechanisms reduce material charge during processing
- Selectivity: Stabel, highly uniform etching and end-pint detector allows [JUST Etching]
- Processing shape: Beam incidence angle, beam divergence angle control function allows to adjust the taper angle
- In-Plane distribution: excellent in-plane uniformity, in-plane and outer-surface rate are controlled
- Equipment specifications: Diverse line-up of equipment, from small to large diameter and leaf to batch type, etc.
Examples of LT Board Trenching