New model features a compact design that significantly reduces height requirements compared to the conventional model.
- Lower initial costs : A compact design reduces the need for large structures and significantly reduces costs.
- Improved productivity :
- Simple film threading and cleaning
- Shorter heating times and faster time to stability for higher machine up-time.
- Infrared heaters for improved drying efficiency.
- Shorter installation period : Installation period of about a month reduces installation costs
- Construction cost reduction : Lower machine height results in shorter construction times and lower costs
High efficient drying
- Slot die nozzle able to coat a wide range of films from ultra thin to thick.
- Slit gap can be finely adjusted for thin film coating
- Adjustable gap at nozzle tip (thin film coating)
- Coating thickness uniformity
Thin film: ±2.0% or less
LiB ±1.5% or less
Slot die nozzle
- Thin film can be coated by closed-loop slot die.
Two pilot lines available at our factory for demonstration
Please feel free to contact us about details of the pilot line or arrange coating demonstration.