Single Wafer Ion Beam Etching machine
- Physical etching: Ar beam allows processing regardless of the reactivity of the material.
(Example)PZT, LN, LT, NiFe, Au, composite materials, multilayer films, etc.)
- Processing temperature: The enhanced cooling mechanism suppresses the loss of piezoelectric properties of materials, changes in crystal structure, expansion, and changes of photoresist.
- Static charge control: The unique neutralization mechanism suppresses the charging of materials during processing.
- Selectivity: Stable and highly uniform etching. Just etching by the end point detector is possible.
- Processing shape: Adjust the taper angle by controlling the beam incident angle and beam divergence angle.
- In-plane distribution: Enhanced in-plane uniformity and in-plane inner/outer peripheral rate control.
- Machine specifications: A wide range of machine is available, from small diameter to large diameter.
(e.g): Trench etching for LT substrate