Skip to main content
||Hiratsuka-city, Kanagawa-pref. JAPAN
||390 Million Japanese Yen
100% owned by Komatsu
|Number of Employees
||310 (as at Jan.2020)
TEC (Thermo-Electric Cooler)
Example of application:
- TOSA (XMD or TO-Can etc.)
- Tunable Laser, iTLA, uiTLA
- Pump Laser
- InP Modulator
- Quantum Cascade/Dot Laser
- CMOS/CCD Sensor
- DNA Diagnostic Device
- Fiber Laser
TEG (Thermo-Electric Generator)
Generates electricity by waste heat.
- Wireless Vibration Sensor Device.(Overhaul alert device by FFT analysis without battery or cable)
- Multiple application for IoT sensing without any battery or cable.
Open Tooled TEC for ELSFP CW Laser Source
- Newly designed TE element enables to perform the highest heat pumping.
- Open tooled TEC that contributes reducing cost.
- Optical path alignment is secured by attaching PM Fiber to Snout of Gold Box although TEC Height is standardized.
Cutting Edge Technology
- MINIMIZE Power Consumption.
- MINIMIZE Optical Coupling Loss.
- SIMPLIFIES Platform Assemble.
- MAXIMIZE Module Performance.
- Optimized overall performance enhanced by sophisticated simulation recipe through over 5 decades experience.
- Outsource process to partner in Asia region in order to contribute cost reduction, shorter leadtime and capacity utilization.