HITACHI HIGH-TECH MI SOLUTIONS
MI (Materials Informatics) makes development more efficient.
Effect of Introducing MI
- Digitize the skills of experienced people
- CO2 Emissions reduced by lessen the Number of Experiments
- Speed up development
- Ability to explore new materials
There are two MI solutions offered by Hitachi High-Tech that provide the above benefits.
We are offering “analytical support services”, which outsources data analysis to our company, and “analytical environment provision services”, which provide MI cloud platform and allow customers to perform their own analysis.
Table of Contents
MATERIALS DATA ANALYTICAL ENVIRONMENT PROVISION SERVICES
Hitachi High-Tech's materials data analytical environment provision services providing MI cloud platform, a tool that allows customers to analyze a variety of themes on their own.
Characteristics of analytical environment services
- Able to repeat high-speed analysis.
- No programming knowledge required (no Python knowledge required).
- It can be programmed, and if it has its own algorithm, the customer can install that.
- No need to prepare dedicated equipment, servers, etc. (accessible via web browser)
WHAT CAN DO IN ANALYTICAL ENVIRONMENT
What Can Do in an Analytical Environment
- Forward analysis
- Inverse analysis
- Text mining
- Image analysis (to be implemented)
Easily detecting changes in material properties, which able to expect speed up development.
Information exchange between analysts is easy because analysis results can be easily checked from a web browser.
Specific analysis steps are performed in the following flow.
- Collecting Data
- Data cleansing
- Building a predictive model
- Visualizing results
In data analysis, you can use a wide range of functions, such as primary analysis, which is' data cleansing →analysis → visualization ', word extraction, which is done in pre-analysis, and searching for new compounds through structure generation.
If you already have your own algorithm written in python or similar, you can build and optimize a wide range of predictive models by installing it in your analysis environment, which will broaden your analysis.
TRIAL: ANALYTICAL ENVIRONMENT
We also have the trial version of the analytical environment provision services.
It's a plan that customers can try out and see how useful.
- Operation lecture from a Data Scientist of Hitachi High-Tech.
- Customer use MI cloud platform.
- Our company’s data scientists support user.
Data scientists explain how to use MI cloud platform in an easy-to-understand way, so even first-time MI customers can use it.
Customers who want to fully deploy an analysis environment can also use a trial analysis environment for smooth deployment.
MATERIAL DATA ANALYTICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Hitachi High-Tech's material data analytical support services are that data scientists in our company analyze and report.
We receive experimental data from customers and perform data analysis on their behalf using AI.
We will provide analysis of a different perspective from traditional research and help planning effective experimental designs.
Characteristics of analytical support
- Able to apply expert knowledge in data analysis.
- Can proceed analysis without own resources.
- Analysis can be performed regardless of the target material, such as inorganic or organic.
- Improves experimental accuracy and enables innovative material development with superior properties.
WHAT ANALYTICAL SUPPORT CAN DO
What can do with analytical support
- Forward analysis
- Inverse analysis
- Text mining
- Image analysis
Analytical support services can apply to a variety of analysis. The data scientist and the customer will discuss the matter and proceed according to the customer's request.
See actual examples below.
We also provide pre-analysis, free trial version of analytical support services.
This service allows users to easily experience analysis and determine what is likely to be achieved with Hitachi High-Tech's analytical support services.
- Discussion on setting an analysis theme.
- Data handed over to Hitachi High-Tech data scientists.
- Pre-analysis conducted by data scientists.
- Report meeting on results of pre-analysis and analysis policy.
We will take your data, so we will conclude a non-disclosure agreement.
As for the data, it is possible to submit with masking, so please consult us.
CASE STUDY OF A COMBINATION OF SERVICES INTRODUCTION
Each service can be combined.
The above picture shows the example of combination. First, Hitachi High-Tech data scientists analyze halfway with a free pre-analysis, and then finish one analysis with a fee-charging analysis support service.
After that, the customer conducts own analysis based on the results of the analysis.
We can also introduce other installation cases, so please contact us for more information.
【UNDER DEVELOPMENT】LABORATORY AUTOMATION
Laboratory automation enables customers to conduct one-stop, high-throughput experiments, from data collection to material development using MI, by linking their own laboratory equipment with MI solutions.