HIRANUMA Automated Sample Changer C1712 series
- pH calibration can be performed automatically too when using the sample changer. Reliable measurements can be carried out efficiently.
- Totally compatible with various ASTM methods including D664 for TAN analysis, D2896 and D4739 for TBN analysis.
- Fully programmable titration sequence for determining multiple endpoints or for automating dispensing buffers and agents.
|Number of positions||12 positions for standard 100/200-mL beakers|
|Number of connectable burets||Up to 3 burets or dispenser|
|Parameter file||Up to 3 burets or dispenser|
|Parameter file||8 files for condition parameters (configurable by the COM main unit)|
|Electrode wash method||By showering and soaking with water in the rinsing bath|
|Control||Control keys on the COM main unit or optional operation switch box|
|Dimensions / Weight||555 (W) x 415 (D) x 540 (H) mm / Approx. 19 kg|
C-1712 for non-aqueous titration type:
Additionally includes: Solvent supply/drain pump, turntable tray, built-in stirrers in the rinsing bath and in the pre-dispensing position. Separate collection of wastewater and solvent waste.
* C-1712Y work only with AC100V power. Appropriate voltage transformer is required when AC 100V power is not available.
- Beaker sensor
- Operation switch box
- Solvent supply/drain pump