Microwave ECR Plasma Etch Chamber
Hitachi High-Tech's plasma chamber for conductor etch is based on an an ECR(Electron Cyclotron Resonance) plasma source, able to generate a stable high-density plasma at very low pressure (< 0.1 Pa).
Microwave ECR plasma provides a wide process window in both R & D and mass production through accurate plasma parameter management, such as plasma distribution or plasma position control.
The same plasma control technology is also applied to dry cleaning to maintain a more stable chamber condition.
Exceptional ECR Plasma source
- Ultra-Low Pressure & Highest Density Plasma
- High Aspect Ratio Chamber
- Plasma distribution & height control
CD Uniformity & Yield Enhancement
- True symmetrical chamber design
- Advanced temperature control electrode
- Advanced chamber materials
- Ion and radical control
- Quick Exchange Chamber Parts
- APC(Advanced Process Control)
- Shallow Trench Isolation(Hard Mask, Si Trench)
- Gate electrode(Hard Mask, PolySi, Side Wall, High-k, Metal) Multi Patterning
- Self-Align Contact and Interconnect ( Metal etch back, Metal Hard Mask, Dual damascene trench)