Transmission Electron Microscope HT7800 Series
The NEXT Generation of Innovation. Meeting and Exceeding Needs and Requirements in Many Fields.
From biomedicine to nanomaterials
The HT7800 RuliTEM is a 120 kV transmission electron microscope (TEM) with multiple lens configurations, including a standard lens for unsurpassed high contrast and a class-leading HR lens for high resolution.
This breakthrough in advanced innovative design allows for highly efficient workflows and many specialized applications. It represents the cutting-edge solution for modern TEM analyses.
(Left image: Optional accessories included, the screen shows embedded TEM GUI)
- Hitachi's Dual-Mode objective lens supports easy observation under low magnification, wide-field high contrast, high resolution, and more—all in one microscope.
- Normal room light operation and automated functions allow both novice and experienced operators to use the system effectively.
- Advanced stage-navigation function enables whole-grid searching and efficient image acquisition.
- Automated image stitching, 3D tomography, STEM, EDX, in-situ, and other options available for a broad range of applications.
Operation under normal room light using HD screen camera
Digital functionality from beam adjustments to observation and more
New image navigation design for intuitive field searching
Ability to specify ROI in low-mag image and easily capture at desired magnification
Additional functions and optional accessories
Automated Multi-frame Panoramic function, Drift Correction, Auto Pre-Irradiation, STEM, EDX, various Specimen Holders, and Electron Beam Tomography are available for a wide variety of analysis needs.
"RuliTEM" based on the Revolution of Ultimate Luxury Imaging by Hitachi HT7800 TEM
Taking transmission electron microscopy to new heights of luxury and performance
|Electron gun||W, LaB6|
|Accelerating voltage||20 - 120 kV (100 V/step variable)|
|Resolution (Lattice)||0.20 nm
（Off-axis, 100 kV）
（Off-axis, 120 kV）
（Off-axis, 120 kV）
（On-axis, 120 kV）
|Stage maximum tilt angle||±70°||±30°||±10°|
|Standard features||Auto focus, Microtrace, Autodrive, Live FFT display, Measurement function, Low dose, API (auto pre-irradiation), Image navigation function, Column with mild baking function, Whole view function, Drift correction function etc.|
The Application Data Collection has a "Life Science" section and a "Materials and Semiconductors" section, introducing typical examples of measurements and applications in each field.
- Pathological Tissue -Dysgerminoma -
- Pathological Tissue -Rat Alveolar Epithelium -
- Pathological Tissue -Liver Disease -
- Ultrafine Patterns -Rat Stomach Mucosa ‐
- Negative staining -Adenovirus -
- Cryo-transfer Image -Liposomes -
- Correlative light and electron microscopy (CLEM) -Peroxisome -
- Carbon nanotube
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Black rubber
- Hollow-cone dark-field observation
- In-situ observation
- The three-dimensional reconstruction image
- Silicon single crystal
- 3D NAND flash memory
The TEM Application Data Sheet provides examples of TEM observations including detailed observation conditions.
* Registration is required to view them.
This journal addresses a wide range variety of research papers and useful application data using Hitachi science instruments.
Photo collections of beauty of metals, minerals, organisms etc. reproduced by the electron microscope and finished more beautifully by computer graphic technology.