Real View® Sample Observation Unit
This is an optional accessory that integrates with the instrument to observe the sample during thermal measurements. Images reveal changes in sample shape, size, color, and other properties. The images can be recorded and are automatically linked to the thermal data by time-stamp.
* "Real View"is a registered trademark of Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation in the US, the EU, the UK, China, India, Turkey, Brazil and Japan.
1. Real-Time Observation during Measurement
Changes in the sample status can be displayed in “real time.” The images are linked with the temperature and can be viewed just by clicking the data streams.
2. Image Data Analysis linked with Temperature and Signal
Stored image data can be displayed in either thumbnail or slide show format, linked with the temperature and signals.
Thumbnail Images can be displayed. Linked images can be shown by clicking any point on the signal curve.
The slide show feature shows the series of images as if they were a movie file. The signal data points change to correspond to the movie’s timeline.
3. Enhanced “measuring” function
- Image editing
- Dimension measurement
- Digital zoom
* • Color (RGB/CMYK/Lab) analysis