Seeing is believing VISIBLY BETTER THERMAL ANALYSIS
Understand how your samples will perform with Hitachi thermal analyzers.
Product quality is crucial to the success of your business. With exceptional baseline stability and sensitivity across the range, Hitachi thermal analyzers give you uncompromised quality control and enable you to reach the next level in research and development. Seeing is believing with our unique Real View® technology, which allows you to visually capture what is happening in your furnace in real time, giving you greater insights than with standard thermal analysis data alone.
The advantages of the Real View Thermal Analysis System
- Because the information you have obtained has increased, it now becomes easier to analyze data
- You can obtain the resulting knowledge from phenomena that you have not noticed until now
- It will be easier to analyze the causes of abnormal phenomena
Real View® Thermal Analysis seen in videos
Introducing the Real View Thermal Analysis
- Colour change of polymer in process and usage
- Colour change of optical film for display
- Oxidative degradation of oil
- Paints, inks, foods and cosmetics
- And more!
Real View library
Technical report (measurement example)
|TA No.115||Evaluation of yellowing of the transparent resin by color analysis|
|TA No.114||The color analysis of the decomposition of PP/CNC composites|
|TA No.111||Color analysis on Real View® TA|
|TA No.100||Time Degradation of Rubber Bands|
|TA No.99||Observation of Solder Wires by Real View® TG Measurements|
|TA No.98||New STA for Sample Observation During Measurement|
|TA No.92||Thermal Analysis of Polyvinyl Chloride Slip-proof Sheet|
|TA No.88||Real View®TG/DTA measurements of decomposition of adhesive|
|TA No.80||Real View®DSC Measurement of Foamed Polystyrene|
|TA No.79||RV-DSC Measurement of Thermal Expansion Capsules|
|TA No.78||Compatibility Observation of LDPE and HDPE using RV-DSC|
|TA No.77||Real View® DSC of Pharmaceuticals, Salicin|
|TA No.76||Observation of the Decomposition Behavior of PET by using Real View® TG|
|TA No.73||You can see the sample change during measurement with the Sample Observation Unit|
|TA No.24||Observing a sample during DSC measurement|
In order to read a PDF file, you need to have Adobe® Reader® installed in your computer.
* "Real View" is a registered trademark of Hitachi High-Tech Science Corporation in the US, the EU, the UK, China, India, Turkey, Brazil and Japan.