TM Series Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometers: AZtec Series
The AZtec series offers multiple EDS systems to choose from based on application and budget. High-performance detectors with an energy resolution of 129 eV (Mn-Ka) are available in all classes.
* :Example configuration of AZtec EDS in combination with a TM4000 Series SEM
:Detector: Built-in type
(Made by Oxford Instruments (UK))
- Live Spectrum Viewer with Automatically labelled peaks can be shown.(AZtecLiveOneXplore)
- High-throughput analysis with high-precision pile-up correction function and TruQTM Technologies.
- TruMap generates element maps that peak overlaps removed in real time.
- LiveEDS function：AZtecLiveOneXplore
- Multi-featured analysis instrument：AZtecLiveLite
Live EDS function
Live Spectrum View is available on the TM4000 User Interface to see the X-ray spectrum with Automatically labelled peaks. It allows you to confirm elemental information with secondary electron images and/or backscattered electron images, even while moving around your sample.
Live EDS spectrum
High-precision and multifaceted TruMap function
- The TruMap feature allows multi-element spectra to be properly separated and background-subtracted in real time, resulting in a precise elemental mappimg with no image contamination from overlapping peaks.
- In the example shown on the right, data from Mg-K and As-L, whose peaks overlap in typical maps, are clearly resolved and free from signal overlap with the TruMap function.
AZtecLiveOneXplore : Standard feature
AZtecOneXplore : Option
Advanced Analysis Functions
The AZtecEnergy system offers advanced analytical functionality and flexible configurations with the ability to automate analyses via a motorized stage, enabling wide-area mapping and particle analysis.
The Mapping software automatically acquires data for multiple specified regions to produce a single combined set of mapping information.
|Detector type||Silicon Drift Detector(SDD)|
|Detection area||30 ㎜2|
|Energy resolution||151 eV(Cu-Ka)
（equivalent to 129 eV with Mn-Ka）
|LiveEDS function||-||Live Spectirum||Live Spectrum
|-||-||AZtec Large AreaMapping