TM Series Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectrometer: Quantax75
The TM4000 Series offers multiple EDS systems to choose from based on application and budget. All detectors offered are of compact design and do not require LN2.
* : Example configuration of Quantax75 EDS in combination with a TM4000 Series SEM
: Detector: Built-in type
(Made by Bruker Nano GmbH (Germany))
- Intuitive operation with local spectra observation at specified locations
- High-speed colorized X-ray mapping with easy operation
- Hypermap function for spot analysis, line analysis, and mapping results in a single acquisition
Dual mode display
Multilateral data visualization is made possible by displaying simultaneous result of spot analysis or line analysis while performing elemental mapping in real time.
- Spectrum displayed in real time, allowing easy visualization of elemental composition for a targeted ROI.
- Example at right demonstrates elemental composition at various locations tracked across a linear range.
- Spectra with overlapping peaks can be separated and visually mapped in real time.
|Detector type||Silicon drift detector (SDD)|
|Detection area||30 mm2|
|Energy resolution||148 eV(Cu-Kα)
(Mn-Kα: equivalent 129 eV or less)
This journal addresses a wide range variety of research papers and useful application data using Hitachi science instruments.