Forced-Air and Water-Cooling
Magnetrons for Industrial Heating and Curing Applications
Hitachi Magnetrons for industrial heating, curing, and drying applications are highly appraised for their quality, and reliability.
Magnetron Use Case for Equipment
Light Source Equipment
Microwave emits light from the electrodeless lamp. The usage areas expand because the light source of the UV-visible rays extends the life of the light source.
Easy dry processing of mixed garbage by irradiating microwave onto it.
Microwave drying/heating is widely used for industrial equipment such as lumber, chemicals, rubber, and more. Microwave is also used as a heat-sterilizing purpose for food-processing equipment such as seaweed processing.
Possible to dry uniformly and evenly within a short time by hot air and irradiating microwave.
|Part Number||Output Power||Filament||Anode Voltage||Frequ
|2M121A||1,450||4.6||14||4.5||2,455||X||127 x 104 x 109||1.4|
|2M131||1,600||4.6||20||3.6||2,455||X||134 x 114 x 158||1.9|
|2M130||2,200||4.6||20||4.3||2,455||X||128 x 116 x 122||2.1|
|2M256||2,200||4.6||20||4.3||2,455||X||128 x 116 x 146||2.8|
|2M251||3,000||4.0||23||5.2||2,455||X||X||128 x 116 x 146||3.1|
|2M252||3,000||4.0||23||5.2||2,455||128 x 116 x 146||2.8|
|2,455||X||128 x 116 x 122||2.7|
|2,455||X||128 x 116 x 138||5.0|
High Quality, High Reliability
- Excellent insulation with output structure consists of dome formed ceramics
- Higher Thermal stability and environmental adaptability with all ceramics-metal sealing
- Excellent durability with original process engineering for thorium tungsten filament
- Small profile and light weight with the efficient magnetic circuit
Low Spurious Radiation
- Sufficient noise suppression through improvement of integrated filter circuit, output structure and extremely precision anode resonant cavity
- Special magnetrons with suppressed noise of 12GHz band are available in each type
- Support for measurements of impedance loci of applicators, electrical characteristics of magnetrons, etc.,