TM Series Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometers: AZtec Series
The AZtec series offers multiple EDS systems to choose from based on application and budget. High-performance detectors with an energy resolution of 129 eV (Mn-Ka) are available in all classes.
* :Example configuration of AZtec EDS in combination with a TM4000 Series SEM
:Detector: Built-in type
(Made by Oxford Instruments (UK))
- Live Spectrum Viewer with Automatically labelled peaks can be shown.(AZtecLiveOneXplore)
- High-throughput analysis with high-precision pile-up correction function and TruQTM Technologies.
- TruMap generates element maps that peak overlaps removed in real time.
- LiveEDS function：AZtecLiveOneXplore
- Multi-featured analysis instrument：AZtecLiveLite
Live EDS function
Live Spectrum View is available on the TM4000 User Interface to see the X-ray spectrum with Automatically labelled peaks. It allows you to confirm elemental information with secondary electron images and/or backscattered electron images, even while moving around your sample.
Live EDS spectrum
High-precision and multifaceted TruMap function
- The TruMap feature allows multi-element spectra to be properly separated and background-subtracted in real time, resulting in a precise elemental mappimg with no image contamination from overlapping peaks.
- In the example shown on the right, data from Mg-K and As-L, whose peaks overlap in typical maps, are clearly resolved and free from signal overlap with the TruMap function.
AZtecLiveOneXplore : Standard feature
AZtecOneXplore : Option
Advanced Analysis Functions
The AZtecEnergy system offers advanced analytical functionality and flexible configurations with the ability to automate analyses via a motorized stage, enabling wide-area mapping and particle analysis.
The Mapping software automatically acquires data for multiple specified regions to produce a single combined set of mapping information.
|Detector type||Silicon Drift Detector(SDD)|
|Detection area||30 ㎜2|
|Energy resolution||151 eV(Cu-Ka)
（equivalent to 129 eV with Mn-Ka）
|LiveEDS function||-||Live Spectirum||Live Spectrum
|-||-||AZtec Large AreaMapping
This journal addresses a wide range variety of research papers and useful application data using Hitachi science instruments.
Photo collections of beauty of metals, minerals, organisms etc. reproduced by the electron microscope and finished more beautifully by computer graphic technology.