HIRANUMA Automated Oil Evaporator System AQL-22320A
The AQL-22320A is an automated KF Titrator System that requires the analyst to load the samples into the glass vials and then place them on the sample tray of the system. The operator only needs to touch "Start" key once to begin the analyses.
* Chemical reagents are not included.
- Sample changer holds up to 20 vials.
- Equipped with Automatic KF reagent exchanging function.
- Wide temperature setting covers the full range of azeotropic points.
- Reduces costs for KF reagent and waste disposal.
- Can process large numbers of samples.
|Number of sample vials||20 positions|
|Volume of sample vial||Max. 3 mL|
|Seal||PTFE cap with PTFE septum|
|Carrier gas||Nitrogen gas|
|Carrier gas flow rate||50-300 mL/min|
|Carrier gas desiccant||Molecular sieves*|
|Heating temperature||Room temperature to 200 °C|
|Heater||Band heater, PID control|
|Power supply||AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 150 VA|
|Dimensions / Weight||Sample changer + heater unit: 350(W) × 510(D) × 390(H) mm Approx.19 kg
Valve unit: 275(W) × 440(D) × 280(H) mm, Approx. 9 kg
* Molecular sieves required for drying carrier gas is not included in the instrument.
Introducing the measurement example using moisture measurement equipment.