HIRANUMA Volumetric Karl Fischer Titrator AQV-300
On a tight budget and looking for a reliable, easy-to-use volumetric Karl Fischer titrator?
Then look no further than the AQUACOUNTER AQV-300. State-of-the-art performance features let you measure moisture content from low to high concentrations quickly and accurately.
Measurements are simple and routine with unsurpassed precision.
- All components are integrated in a small footprint of 31 cm (W) × 27 cm (D).
- Saves valuable bench space.
- A wide variety of titrants and solvents can be used.
- Accommodates samples with different matrices, moisture concentration.
- 4 user defined methods can be stored in memory and easily recalled according to samples.
- Up to 20 results can be stored with statistics calculation.
- Wide range detection from 100 ppm to 100%.
- Equipped with two RS-232C ports for balance and computer connection.
- Standard package includes AQUANet data download software, instruction movie, application guidebook and more.
|Titration method||Volumetric Karl Fischer titration|
|Titration control method||Intermittent titrant addition while approaching the end point.|
|End point detection||AC polarization potential difference detection.|
|Buret||Number of burets: 1, Capacity: 10 mL
Accuracy: within +/-0.15% (for full discharge, n=5)
Reproducibility: +/-0.01 mL (for full discharge, standard deviation for n=5)
|Measuring range||0.1 mgH2O - 500 mgH2O (10 ppm - 100%)|
|Minimum volume of addition||0.005 mL|
|Titration cell capacity||150 mL
(Minimum volume of consumption: About 30 mL)
|Display||16-Digit x 2-Line LCD with backlighting|
|Display unit||mL (min. display: 0.001mL), mgH2, %, ppm|
|Calculation function||Concentration calculation, Factor standardization, Statistics calculation, recalculation|
|File function||4 files for titration parameters|
|Memory data capacity||20 data|
|Printers||Optional impact printer; PR-302B(CBM-910-40PF)|
|External input / output||RS-232C; 2 ports
Port 1 (BALANCE):Data input from balance or data input.
Port 2 (HOST):Command instructions from host computer.
|Power supply / Power consumption||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 100 VA|
|Dimensions / Weight||310(W) x 270(D) x 300(H)mm
Approx. 6 kg
|Dot Impact Printer PR-302B||Paper width: 58mm|
|Solid Evaporator EV-2000
(For solid/powder samples)
|EV-2000 vaporizes water of a solid / powder sample by heating. Ideal for "the solid / powder
sample that it is difficult to measure it directly".
*Operation key-pad is necessary for use.
|Oil Evaporator EV-2000L
(For Oil, Paint and other liquid samples)
|Utilizing azeotropic distillation, EV-2000L separates moisture from sample matrices and
introduces into the titration cell.
Interference form sample matrix is minimized and titration time is shortened.
* Generally a company name printing in this catalogue and a product name are a trademark of the company or registered trademarks.
* The product color may vary from the actual product due to printing qualities.
* Appearance, specification, etc. are subject to change for improvement without prior notice.
Note: For safe and appropriate use, please be sure to read the "Instruction Manual" before using the product.