Software for NEXTA
Software for NEXTA features a guidance function to simplify various types of measurements based on standard methods and a new measurement mode that is very easy to use, even for beginners. New functions have been added to simplify instrument operation for users who new to thermal analysis, while existing capabilities have been preserved for experienced users.
- Guidance Function (Standards-Based Guidance, Calibration Guidance)
- Simple mode / Standard mode
- Inserting picture - Editing picture
- Touchscreen operation including plot scale adjustment
- Customization options (Color palette for plots, save scale settings, hyper customization, data overlap settings)
- Mobile station (Remote viewing and operation)
- Additional functions
Applications of thermal analysis and viscoelastic equipment.
Describing the principles of thermal analysis and viscoelastic equipment.
Understand how your samples will perform with Hitachi thermal analyzers.
Thermal analysis software that features a guidance function and a new measurement mode that is very easy to use, even for beginners.
On-Demand Webinars for Thermal Analysis.
Standards of thermal analysis and viscoelastic equipment.
References and presentation documents regarding thermal analysis and viscoelasticity.
The trademark that represents our strong bond with the customer and shows our pledge to connect science and society to create new value.
Timeline of HITACHI Thermal Analysis Products.